Monday, October 16, 2006

*update*

OK, so it's not exactly a weekly update, but cut me some slack, I'm entirely self-motivated here (or non-motivated, as the case may be).

Operation: Form Committee is underway. Currently I am on a reconnaissance mission to find out which professors are good to work with and which ones I ought to aviod. I'm drawing up a list of people to ask and have been gathering courage and little pep talks here and there. And, I am learning all sorts of little details about what you can and can't do as far as committees go at my school that I am wondering why I never knew before, but that's another story...

I can't wait until this part is over.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Go Go GO!

Stacey said...

Wooo! says the cheering section...

Roe said...

I'm doing a one-woman wave as I type this!

Stacey said...

I'll join you so that The Wave does not die out too fast...

Chris said...

keep it up, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.