Monday, June 04, 2007

Niagara Falls



For our 8th anniversary (yikes!), Jeff and I drove up to Niagara Falls for two nights without the child (that alone is a vacation in and of itself...the destination is just gravy). Here is Jeff in the smurf suit they give you for the Maid of the Mist










American falls from the boat...Jeff was determined to get a shot with a bird in it.








After Jeff told me I smile like a dork for pictures.








Here are Jeff's hives from being on the Maid of the Mist. He's a freak of nature, I tell you.





All in all, it was a great little trip. There's lots of campy tourist stuff near the falls that is fun to do, and the falls themselves are one of those things you really ought to see at least once in your lifetime.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like fun! We almost stopped there once on the way back from Toronto, but we were with my boss, and I just don't think it would have been the same.

Roe said...

Great pics! Happy anniversary!

Stacey said...

I haven't been up there since I was a kid and we went with my Grandparents!!! I want to go... Congrats on 8 years!!!