Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Yay! Procrastination Rules!!

New day, new template! How exciting...

Spent this morning getting ready for my in-law's couch to arrive...they are giving us their old L-shaped sectional because it won't fit in their new house. Since we've always wanted more seating in the family room, we were glad to take it off their hands. Anyway I spent the AM vacuuming under , in, and around the ol' Purple Couch and Big Purple Chair. I found a box's worth of crayons plus many assorted game pieces. Then I got to play House Tetris to find a place to stash the current couch and chair before we figure out what we're going to do with them. Then the movers showed up and tracked mud all over the universe so I had to clean the floor, and clean up the new/old couch and rearrange more furniture.

This is all WAY better than, oh, I don't know, actually WRITING or something. Having a great day so far! What else can I clean?? Off to do laundry...

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I love that phrase... House Tetris...

Lauren said...

My house is more like Mario Bros. - jumping over piles of junk, and finding loose change everywhere.

Chris said...

Truly creative procrastination.

I salute you.


So, ummm any updates on committee members? :)

Lore said...

Umm, yeah...will have to get back to you on that one...I did ask one prof, but he is too busy right now to do it.