Friday, May 05, 2006

So much for gender neutrality




Leia hands me the cart by itself with the little blond dude inside.

"Oh, look, the prince is riding in the hay cart!"

"Horsey?"

"Yes, he needs a horsey."
Leia digs around for a horse and attaches it to the cart. Then she puts the prince on the horse.

"Oh, the prince will ride the horsey! Who's going to ride in the cart?"

"Princess!"
She gets the princess and deposits her into the cart.

"So the princess gets to ride in the hay cart? Where is the prince taking her?"

"Shopping."

Yep, that sounds about right.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

ROFL! Wow, she's talking like crazy huh?

Roe said...

LOL!!! That is hilarious!

Stacey said...

Man, I need to find a prince to take me shopping...

Roe said...

Mike took me to Jersey Gardens on Saturday, does that count?

Stacey said...

Um... yeah...

Roe said...

Okay... and yes, there was a shoe purchase. :-)

Stacey said...

There you go... that's better.

Food Meister said...

LOL. I was searching for a mommy blog and found yours. I'm so glad I did. My daughter (she's 2.5) isn't into shopping yet, but I'm starting to see the signs. Thanks for the chuckle!